Motor info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StewieDCD21

Reaction score
G'day all chasing info on v6s i have a D21 Duel Cab 92 model with factory gas,
been quoted 5k to rebuild motor and second hand forget hens teeth easy to find just wondering if anyone can give me info on fitting a Holden 3.8 L as in rough cost and ease of conversion any help would greatly appreciated.
Stewie DCD21 Perth.

I was looking for a gearbox a couple of years ago and came across plenty of old Terranos in wreckers. I could have dropped in with a trailer and had the whole car for $1500, including the V6. this is rural too, so I'm sure you could get a better prices in a city.

Whereabouts are you?

Options

I was looking for a gearbox a couple of years ago and came across plenty of old Terranos in wreckers. I could have dropped in with a trailer and had the whole car for $1500, including the V6. this is rural too, so I'm sure you could get a better prices in a city.

Whereabouts are you?

Perth W.A. these motor seem to be scarce over here I've been looking for months the only one i found was on ebay it had done over 250 000 k's and they wanted 2300k. I keep looking but that also give me another option.
Thank for your reply M8

Mate have a look in the quokka.
There's a v6 pathfinder in there for $1200
been in there for quite awhile too.

Latest posts

Back