New Pews for d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mermaidgem

Reaction score
Hi everyone , this is my first post, so please be gentle.

I am recovering from a back op and I love my navs height, so much easy to get in and out of than a camry.

But the seat bases, give very little support for my back.

I am going to a auto trimmer in two weeks after a phone chat to see what he can do (he is on holidays now)

Any ideas on new comfy, support seats, for her. I know Patrols has them, but gettting a second hand set might be a bit hard, also like the look of the saas suspension seats but have to query if they fit as well.

thank you for taking the time to read my post
:big_smile:

MG

no idea but I have wondered the same thing. Mine arent too bad for my back, but long trips get a little sore. I'll be interested to hear what you come up with.

Will let you know Matt and love your d40, I had the EFS in mine too but I got it pulled out, as the ride was aweful , put the standard springs back in with some custom made shockies alot better now....have a great day mate

Mermaid

welcome to the forum.

I too had major back surgery in the first week of Sept. The unsupportive D40 seat has certainly not got any better post surgery!

A motor trimmer is a great idea. I gunna investigate.

Bosshog

Hi bosshog

Gday bosshog,

Been reading other forums and everyone raves about the stratos xt suspension seats.....

going to ring them tomorrow to see exact prices

seeya

dont care about cost at the moment.....those d40 seats are terrible :angry:

Mermaid

welcome to the forum.

I too had major back surgery in the first week of Sept. The unsupportive D40 seat has certainly not got any better post surgery!

Bosshog

stratos seats

Hi Boss,

Ok after lots of enquires and net research , I have just ordered my new Stratos LTSS from Opposite lock at Springwood.......They have a patrol there with them in and you can try them in a vehicle which is a big difference .....

not cheap though, Ring Greg to help you mate, he is a nice chap will take 2-3 weeks to get made ...

hope this helps , early xmas gift to myself

MG :santaclaus:

Mermaid

welcome to the forum.

Bosshog

d40 pews

Thanks Flash for the reply,

But buy the time I read your post mate I had already made my order.......

But I looked at there website and those seats did look extra comfy......

:big_smile:

MG

call mark at seats'r'us @ rocklea brisbane on (07) 3274 4139 he should be able to help

Back