6th October morning run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Thinking of getting out for a play on saturday 6th October not sure where but early run before bathurst starts, anyone keen?

Im northside but will travel to south if needed.

I'm thinking about it...... I've got to work in the Arvo, so it will depend on where u go..... how far nth are u looking at? (got to run it past the missus 1st too ;) )

Might be able to be there. Keen to try somewhere new. Never been there Rob so will see what happens. But im always keen for a run if i can get out

I'm thinking about it...... I've got to work in the Arvo, so it will depend on where u go..... how far nth are u looking at? (got to run it past the missus 1st too ;) )

Looks like I've got to work Friday night, finishing Sat morning, so my chances of going are very small...

Bellthorpe has some great tracks ranging from a gentle tour to VERY hard.... IF u know where to look :wink:

One good thing going there is there is a high chance of see wild Deer running in front of u..... good for the kids

Looks like I've got to work Friday night, finishing Sat morning, so my chances of going are very small...

Got my weekends mixed up.... thought it was this coming weekend so I still got to work in the Afternoon on that day but I might still be able to make a morning trip

bump

where we going? Glasshouse or where?

i have to be back for having the inlaws over for dinner. so will need to leave mid afternoon.

Got my weekends mixed up too. Would love to go but its the anniversery with the mrs. Better not go driving or i might not get another

ahahah Bryce. tell her its a surprise LOL. ill have to see the Big Red oneday on the tracks. Once the locker goes in my front we will have to organise another day to maybe Janowen for the weekend and plan it way in advance so it gives people time to clear the weekend if they want to come

Caboolture may be a lil to far for some of the southsiders just for a day trip.

Rusty

IF I can make it..... I can show u guys around some tracks up through Bellthorpe SF just nth of Woodford....weather depending too (not a place to get caught in the wet)

Was keen but I can't make it up to caboolture for the day. Have to be back for brother in laws party at 2 so wouldn't get much time wheeling.

Back