Roo Systems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revkev91

Reaction score
Just wondering if any one has used Roo Systems before. I have seen they have a sale on there exhausts and diesel chips. Has anyone ever used there products are they any good?

I have the 3" exhasut. I wish I had never put the dump pipe on. Everything from the DPF back is ok (if it is an auto). Once you start changing the CAT and DPF things start going wrong.. Unless your lucky.

Try serching for DPF and CAT removal, You might get some answers in there.
I'm currently thinking of putting a Taipan exhaust on. Apparently they supply Hi-flow CAT and DPF???

Can't comment on there chips.

I recently enquired about one of their products. They have the most aggressive marketing campaign i have ever seen. Rang me 4 times to see if i had made a decision, sent me generic "why havent you bought yet" emails. It kind of turned me off. Still undecided. I had dealings with them when they were AMMS and was not a happy customer so that is also putting me off.

Read alot of bad experiences with them so personally wouldn't give them the time of day.

if you are in Brisbane give Northside 4x4 a ring, they at least know what they are doing and one of the owners is always on forums like this one.

I have the 3" exhaust and for a DIY kit it was crap. Has needed modification to fit as it was hitting the front shaft, half the gaskets were bent amd bolts, washers etc missing. The packaged was delivered with the exhaust exposed from the packaging. There after sales service was crap.

Luckily there is a bloke in town whobuilds systems in3' and he was able to fix it up. Turns out it would have been cheaper to get him to custom make one - which is what I would do if I was in need of one again.

Latest posts

Back