Mud grounds

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lem

Reaction score
hey guys i'm looking for mud grounds around west of melbourne just to have a little fun, i'm limited to off roading cause of my stock height any suggestions where i can go? cheers

Wait till it rains and just hit up some state forest, that's how I do it

There is also an old clay quarry just out of Creswick near Ballarat. Its great fun in the wet.

DSC_0050.jpg

We have three quarries like that over the hill here, we used to trash the bikes around there. Haven't been out there since the bushfires so I'm not sure what state they are in but I'm not west of Melbourne.

thanks for the responses guys!

There is also an old clay quarry just out of Creswick near Ballarat. Its great fun in the wet.

DSC_0050.jpg

where about is this quarry in creswick? i'm keen to drive to creswick! looks like an awesome spot!

Beattys road off keilor Melton highways good for a laugh

yeah i've driven on leaks road passing beattys road at night once and f*ck it was scary but apart from that are you in keilor area? i think i might've seen you around before your car looks familiar

The Quarry is Just out of Creswick, near Ballarat. Search this in Google Maps. -37.446224, 143.906901

No worries mate. Its not bad in the dry but its most fun after a couple of days rain. There are some great tracks around the area, plenty to fill in a day without too much worries. And the best thing is you are only 15min from food and fuel.

We have three quarries like that over the hill here, we used to trash the bikes around there. Haven't been out there since the bushfires so I'm not sure what state they are in but I'm not west of Melbourne.

I,m sure if I keep travelling west iwill eventually get to your place

from the caltex servo on sunshine ave.

if you want to go down ej, only go in summer. no one makes it out alive when its been raining.

a bloke got stuck down there and his car spent more then a month down there. he had to get a excavator down there to get it out.

thanks for the responses guys!

where about is this quarry in creswick? i'm keen to drive to creswick! looks like an awesome spot!

yeah i've driven on leaks road passing beattys road at night once and f*ck it was scary but apart from that are you in keilor area? i think i might've seen you around before your car looks familiar

yeah im from keilor

Latest posts

Back