newb questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbattla

Reaction score
hi everyone am new here and have a d21 dualcab 7/94 model thats been rolled and i want to put a new body on but good bodies r hard to find was wondering if any other 4wd bodys will fit relativly easy.

cheers.

Not really.

What colour are you chasing? I've got one in silver base with maroon lower (two tone), transporting it to SA from Melbourne might be interesting though.

hi colour not really important i want to turn it into a shooting rig but it needs to be able to be registered.tranport by truck may not be that pricey (i have a cousin whos a truckie) what condition is urs in and how much ya want 4 it?

I haven't gone over it with a fine tooth comb but the panel work is 99% straight (tiny bruises only), its rust free except the lower rad support and battery tray (i haven't seen a rust-free d21 lower rad support or battery box yet) but its still structurally sound, windscreen is not very old and is in very good condition.

The cab itself is of little value to me but there's a good two day's work to get it off the car and ready for transport, so $300 for the cab only (interior stripped) with rear doors (again slight bruises, window skirting is rusting, otherwise good condition). The other panels are of value to me so if the front doors, quarter panels and bonnet are included (in good condition), $500.

PM me your email address and I can send photos.

hey mate
i will pm my email to you and was wondering if u could leave the back seat in as mine is gone.
all other parts except the back doors and window on mine are servicable. I will look into transport and get back to you.

Latest posts

Back