In cab winch control

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunning1987

Reaction score
Needing to hard wire the winch controls to the inside of the cab was just wondering if all i will need is a power on/off switch to a momentary on/off/on then to the solenoid.

0VmRY.png

Sounds reasonable to me. I haven't opened my hand control to see how it works.

All I do is connect the hand control, run the cable up and over the bonnet then in through my window = control inside the car. A permanent switch panel would make some sense if you're going to do it a fair bit.

You can get a wirless unit to add to your current setup for like $40.mine came with one and its great.never used the cabled one.but did think of a in cab switch.would be nice.

I found there was too much lag for fine control with the wireless remote in mine, but that might be something about the Aldi winch. Maybe the others respond a lot faster - or maybe I'm just too bloody fussy!

I found there was too much lag for fine control with the wireless remote in mine, but that might be something about the Aldi winch. Maybe the others respond a lot faster - or maybe I'm just too bloody fussy!

The wireless remote for the Tigerz11 that I have has about a second lag, mightn't sound like much but it's bloody annoying!

The wireless remote for the Tigerz11 that I have has about a second lag, mightn't sound like much but it's bloody annoying!

Me 3, I think they all lag. The wired control is instant

Latest posts

Back