2012 Muster Attendees

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well guys, this is it!

The date is set and the grounds are already booked - Friday 9th, Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th of November 2012 at Tolmie Recreation Reserve, about 20 minutes north-east of Mansfield in Victoria.

Visit the www.navaramuster.com website and grab the application form, fill it out then follow the instructions inside to get it to us. Post up in this thread if you're coming along too - it'll give everyone a good idea of how many people are going.

Don't know about Qld yet - haven't even thought about when, only that we would, and that we have a potential spot picked for it already. I think winter might be good - maybe even Queens Birthday (first weekend in June). Maybe we should start a 2013 Muster thread for that discussion though?

hey tony, i've got no chance of getting to the whole weekend.

but i wouldn't mind cruising up sunday morning and spending a day up there.

Can you confirm the approx finishing time for the Sunday? I'll need to leave in the morning' we'll have 2 adults and 3kids

The main stuff is done on Saturday, I imagine there'll be some people doing tracks or things on Sunday but there are those of us with a long way to go home so there'll be people leaving.

Coming for the day isn't something we as a committee talked about. We'll get onto that - it won't be a problem, but there are goodies to consider.

Both 4WD and touring. Not everyone likes to do the tracks and some people like visiting new stuff, so there'll be groups going off to do 4WD trails and there will be groups going sight-seeing. Of course, those on the 4WD tracks will rightly argue that they are sight-seeing as well!

Thanks Old.Tony, I'll be spending all week 4wheeling so might be good to tour that area again, love that area

Cannot attend now.
Striving to list the house for sale by mid Nov, and will be flat out drilling, sanding, painting or packing over those dates.
BUGGA.

Just a warning in Mansfield, the cops are ruthless!!
My mates refuse to drive through there as cops don't like big 4Bs!!
Chances are they won't tough a navara but thought I'd just throw it out there

I've not had any trouble there, but then I dont have an unroadworthy 4bee, or dog boxes on the back or winchester decals all over

Possible Queensland venue locations!

Only a couple of weeks to go now! And then we have to start planning the NEXT one in Queensland!

G'day you Navarian off-road trendsetters!

Any ideas what we might be looking at in Queensland, The following list might be of some help to the committee in deciding a venue;

1. Cape York!

2. Carnarvon gorge!

3. Fraser Island!

4. Gulf Country!

5. Janowen Hills 4WD Park

6. Landcruiser Mountain Park!

7. Manar Park

8. Morton Island!

9. Scenic Rim Adventure Park!

10. Gordon Country!

Note, that all off the Parks including Gordon Country, have rivers,creeks excellent 4x4 tracks to play with. All are caravan and camper trailer friendly and are also pet friendly. My wife and I over the years have been to all locations and all, are extremely good.

PS, I wish you all the very best at this years Victorian muster. I am so sorry
for not being able to attend!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

I think Janowen Hills 4WD Park is the one we've been looking at already.

Gotta get this one out of the way first though. Anyone else coming? There's a whole heap of people who are members of the National Navara Muster group on Facebook, let's hear from you!

Back