help fitting apexi turbo timer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berko182

Reaction score
:suicide:anyone help wanna fit my apexi turbo timer to my D22 navara has any body got a diagram of what wires i have to wire up to our what color wires i wire up to whats 12v constant --- ingnition switch 12v ------ and which is acc

for a 2008 navara d22 this is how i had mine wired up...

wiringl.png

well thats how the bogaard one is installed, cant be too different?

oh yeah, i recommend you unhook the battery incase the wiring is different and you short out something

help wiring up an apaxi t/t

i wanna wire up my apexi t/t what wires are what on the ignition barrel

i answered your question in your first thread.

can you please not make multiple threads of the same question in different areas? thank you :)

also welcome to the forum. what car you got?

06 d22 dx m/t baja 16" wheels 3" lift arb sahra bar ipf spotties 2 for bar also got 4 on the roll bar 3" exhaust turbo back set of rock sliders gme uhf im after the bumper bar for the dx model know any body got one

dude thanx heaps for ur help but what color wires are what on the ingition barrel there a red - white and red strip - blue - black and yellow strip and so on whats what im lost help

if you look at the barrel side on those points should be in the same confiuration otherwise i'm fairly sure IGN was blue. also i think the battery was white/red, well it was the thickest cable of the lot i think

help installing turbo timer

which wire is the acc wire what color is it on the barrel:suicide:

berko, stop making threads for each question you have regarding the same topic, I have merged 3 threads into one here.

Just reply in the same thread.

Thanks.

ACC wire should be the black/white wire but you shouldnt need this wire

ACC is only active when the key is in the barrel and turned to ACC, turbo timers are supposed to allow you to take the key out entirely!

sorry guys not to good at using a computer i have 3 wires on my t/t red is power blue is acc green is ignition on the barrel i have these colors black yellow - black green - black white - white red - blue - and red what wires go to what what colors go to what thanx for your help

buy a test light,connect one end to earth (the key in the ignition works).Pull the surround off the steering column and stick the other end of the test light on the wires on the back of the ignition barrel. One wire will be live with the key off, one will come on with accessories,and another will be ignition. There's also one that powers the air-con. Took me 3 goes to wire mine up right.

Latest posts

Back