flasher unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducpin

Reaction score
Hi all, the indicators on my 1990 D21 tray Ute stopped working, I checked the fuses, all good, must be the flasher unit, I replaced what I thought was the flasher unit with one I got from the wreckers, "no auto parts store had them in stock", still no indicators, so either I've replaced the wrong part or it is another faulty flasher unit. Can any body verify what the flasher unit looks like and also where it is located. any help would be great, Cheers

Last edited:
Its under the dash attached to a bracket on the accelerator pedal, its black with a white sticker and is about an inch wide and 2 inchs long

Thanks for that, I know where to find it now,I'll order a new one tomorrow. Cheers

It was the flasher unit that I replaced but that wasn't the problem as it turned out, I replaced the indicator switch/stalk and I have indicators again :)

Hey all, I have no indicators again, jumped in the ute today and no indicators, fuse is OK I've changed the flasher unit I've replace the indicator stalk, any ideas any one?

Last edited:
Hey mate check if you have hazard lights.

Also check the hazard light fuse as well.
And when you check them are you just pulling them and eyeballing them or are you testing to see if there is 12v at them?

I haven't checked the hazard lights, I'll do that, I checked the fuse with a test light, thanks for the help, I'll let you know how I go.

Yep faulty hazard light switch, thanks to all for the help, much appreciated.

Back