Good exhaust place in Bris?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bung-Eye

Reaction score
Hey fellas

Thinking my D22 could use a 2.5inch mandrel bent system --- had a few quotes but i'm not sure on reputation of the places i've been getting quotes from.

where have you guys in bris had yours done, and would you recommend them?

thanks

Not from Brisbane but I'd go a 3" system from everyone else has said on them and reports on them, have a search around the forum on them. cheers.

nah the petrol should go atleast a 4inch.
if 4 cyclinder evo has a 3.5 inch the navara needs a 4.

nah the petrol should go atleast a 4inch.
if 4 cyclinder evo has a 3.5 inch the navara needs a 4.

:stop: 4"??? Seems a bit large considering on my slighlty modified 308 Holden I had a single 3" exhaust custom made, which was the right size according to the exhaust place.

Unless our Navara V6s are pumping out a radical amount of horsepower, I've got an idea 3" would be plenty.

But I'm going to check with Beaudesert Exhausts anyway, to get a system priced, will let you know,

Hoo Roo

I just a 3'' system put on my d22 zd30. It was done by Scotts Rods in west Ipswich. I'm very happy with it. Service Was 2nd to none they did a top job & at a lot nicer price than I had been quoted by some others around. Poor bloke cut himself pretty badly with an angle grinder the same morning & got carted off to hospital for 11 stiches.

Cheers
Hootie

Hey there, I'm from brisbane too and was hoping someone would be asking this question, how did you go, what sort of prices did you find too?

Hey guys the best place is pipewerx on 3/547Kessels road Macgregor 38494011 and tell them flav with the black d40 nav sent you.. I got 3" mandrel bent system on my truck and couldent be happier.. Good luck mate.

Latest posts

Back