New front e-locker

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lafayette

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just collected my 08 Navara D40 (Spanish) from Opposite Lock Rockdale, with two new switchable e-lockers, front and rear.

My diffs have been removed and sent to the lock factory as a blueprint for the Spanish built D40 front and rear lockers.

I will test them this coming weekend, if not busy.

If you are interested, please call Gordon @ Opposite Lock Rockdale +61.02.95975702

Cheers

John

Whats the damage for a front elocker

I think it’s around $1,600, but you better call Gordon @ OL.

I have had a number of aftermarket items installed, such as complete tough dogs suspensions, long range tank, lights, both lockers, spare battery, permanent air compressor, 4K permanent camera, DVBT, interior ceiling console with CB and DVD player, canopy, etc. therefore I managed a good discount overall. I believe the lockers are OK for all Spanish built Navara - again check with Gordon.

Cheers
John

Last edited:
It'll be good to hear your report on them. Have been saving the $$$ for one of these on my d22 I got quoted $1950 fullr installed to the front

It's on my side of town and sounds like its in the right ball park. Might give him a call when I've cleared the shed of a few of the small toys.

Let us know how they go, very interested to hear a review on it mate.

Latest posts

Back