Which Calmini kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm yeah looks a bit confusing, maybe best to email them mate?

Time to look at the US parts with the dollar so good.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, time to buy American again!
I'm sure if I do a bit more of a search on other forums I will find out, I just though somone might know as they may have orded them before.

yeh ive been lookin aswell heaps cheap hey let us no how ya go
and ill do the same just waiting for some coin atm the full calmini kit is heaps cheap hey
snake want 1300 for the 3'' lift control arms

I hunted this out, bit of an idea of freight cost. But based on a 30kg box

Attachments

• quick quote.jpg
    quick quote.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 130
best bet is to email calmini directly they will do it as I was given a quote including postage a while back but it was on an old email account and I can't find the email anymore. For the record it was way cheaper than snake, obviously, even with postage. They also knew which kit type we require but once again I have forgotten, I think it was something to do with left hand drive and right hand drive models or something.

I bought that exact lift
highly recomend and you will save bulk from the USA atm
snake racing use that exact kit and put there bit on top

mate do you remember which part number it was that you ordered and roughly how much shipping was. Haven't received an email back yet. Yeah snake racing is a bloody rip off that's for sure.

Last edited:
Here you go guys, this is postage to townsville but is a good guide anyway. Anyone know anything about getting stuff imported into aus? I remember something about paying tax on gear above $1000. I'll be going with this kit but just want to make sure I won't get hosed with import taxes. Cheers guys. I think the aussie dollar is at about 92 u.s. cents at the moment so the time is right.

No problem, Jon.

The NP12513E would be the part number you would need for your vehicle.

And with that, here’s the cost breakdown for the parts you’ve enquired about:

- NP12513E D22 Frontier/Navara 4WD 3” Suspension Lift System: $989.95

- Shipping cost to your location via FedEx International Economy Service: $270.72

- TOTAL: $1,260.67 USD *

* Please be advised that we are unable to calculate tax/import fees, as CALMINI Products is not the body that would levy such fees. We recommend that you contact your local customs agency to determine which tax/import fees you may be responsible for.

We accept payment in the forms of international money order, bank wire transfer and PayPal.

If you would like to place an order, simply reply to this email with your last name, complete shipping address and contact telephone number (for customs purposes) and state your desired method of payment. Please note: if you select PayPal, you must provide your PayPal account email address.

If you need anything else or have any additional questions, please let me know.

Thanks again!

Jake

CALMINI Products

just did the conversion

1,260.67 USD

=

1,375.82 AUD

Thats comparable to a 2" lift of other brands, I guess it doesn't include leaf springs but I could always get the original ones reset, I'm quite happy with them anyway.

I would like to go the whole hog and get the steering replacement system from calmini aswell but might not be able to push that one past the missus.

i ordered mine through caloffroad. 2k got it landed in perth.
it was only once i got it i realised it was from calmini and i would of saved more if i got it direct
has rear shackle and lifting block for the rear.

Latest posts

Back