Woopsy at Ian Boettchers Motors Bundamba

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Ok so this thread is about trying to find who the Navara owner is I spotted today. Unfortunately I have no rego plate as I didn't get a chance to read it on the way past. It may not even be a member, so it'll be a beware for D40 owners.

Ok I drive a lot for work going anywhere I'm told to, which can lead me to gold coast Cleveland or Ipswich as I work on Railways Buildings. I was driving past Ian Boettchers Motors today at Bundamba and spotted a newish looking D40 parked outside Nissan on the busy Ipswich Rd and all I noticed was how far the top of the canopy was from the roof of the car. Then another look revealed that the bottom of the tub was actually touching the rear of the cab. Self explanatory its a bent chassis, yet another one down for Nissan. To me it becomes a right off straight away doesn't it?

If your the owner please let us know how you went with Nissan cause it'd be interesting to know. I wish I had and turned back for pictures and a chat with the owner

Rusty

Mate of mine has a work shop around the corner and buys spares from them burgulars I'll ask him if he knows any thing !

i saw a new 550 on blacksmiths beach yesterday with no drive at all
cooked his gearbox
2 mths old
OUCH

i saw a new 550 on blacksmiths beach yesterday with no drive at all
cooked his gearbox
2 mths old
OUCH

Saw that happen to this grand vitara on freshwater track up at double island point, held up traffic for like 500m both ways, turned out the wife was driving and thought it'd be a good idea whilst towing this massive **** off caravan up a long sandy hill to change from 4H into 4LOW without putting the clutch in or using neutral. ****ed their gearbox up big time, cops came along and skull dragged that piece of shit off the track and kept driving.

Latest posts

Back