Its almost that time, well wishful thinking.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which party will get your vote.

• Lousy Labor.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • "The women hating" Liberals.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Other. Post it up.

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Ill vote for the wing nut Abbott, better off with the ears that stick out then ear lobes that trip you over

From memory there was a shooters and fishers party last time, only a small party and they aligned with the liberal party, if they're running again I'll vote for them.

funny that....It was the Libs that did the most damage to gun owners....remember 1996 and little jonny f---king howard

Lucky bugger. Saves wasting fuel.

I don't mind having the option though. It just depends on the stakes or lack thereof.

Shooters and fishers.

But all pollies are pretty much the same in my book

I vote the Liberals get rid of Abbott and put someone in that knows how to be a politician and not just a shit dribbler. This country will be just as screwed under Abbott as it is under Gillard.

Then I vote the media piss off and only report the truth not make shit up. Then I vote that people stop whinging bitching and moaning about every little thing. It's no wonder our pollies operate the way they do when the general public act exactly the same way.

I vote the Liberals get rid of Abbott and put someone in that knows how to be a politician and not just a shit dribbler. This country will be just as screwed under Abbott as it is under Gillard.

Then I vote the media piss off and only report the truth not make shit up. Then I vote that people stop whinging bitching and moaning about every little thing. It's no wonder our pollies operate the way they do when the general public act exactly the same way.

Here, here!

Oh there u is.

If the "people" lose the right to whinge, then there is no reason to vote, therefore we may as well all bend over and wait our turns

No there is complaining and there is the constant drone of dribbly shit that most people practice.

Watch parliament time (go on I dare you it's compelling viewing :ha:) and see the way our leaders behave under that free speech ruling they have in parliament (can't remember the term). That same whingy bullshit is then practiced by the media and those of the general population writing into or appearing on media.

Complaining is fair enough and probably a right given that we can not ever hope to all agree on all topics but those who constantly drone on and on with the same crap aren't helping things.

Back