raising navara kingcab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phibza

Reaction score
have been looking into lifting the nav, but do not have alot of money to do this as i also want to fit new 265/75 tires. Was looking at the snake racing kit which gives you the spacer for the front struts and the extended rear shackles and longer shockers plus brake lines. Looks like a good deal to me.
Has anyone used this kit or have any info on how the nav would go with this put on it.

Bit of a thread hijack here... hopefully slightly relevant.

King cab's seem to be different to the dual cabs. Everyone says that normal dual cab lift kits won't fit king cabs. Something to do with being made in Thailand rather than Spain. Snake for example say that their 5" lift kit will not fit the king cab. Calmini say that some people have made their 5" kit fit the king cab but modifications were required.

Anyways, is there anywhere that discusses the differences between the two and is there any king cab specific resource on the net at the moment?

As far as the original question is, I reckon that lifting is something that you would want to spend more to get a good product rather than skimp a few hundred bucks and get something sub standard. Save the pennies for a few more months and get a OME kit or something?

Hi,
Standard 2" lift kits fit Thai built trucks.

F.Y.I extended shackles are not legal in Victoria. I wouldn't go down this path.
If I was you I just do the front to start with, You can get some springs for around $130 and some quality shocks for around $300. You don't need to extend the front brake lines. That will fix any clearence issue for the 265/75's. When you have the cash get rear shocks first, then the brake lines, finally fork out the $800+ for the rear springs.
That is how I did mine over a few months.

I got a tough dog adjustable 2inch lift on mine, was looking at all ways to save a few pennies, in the end I just thought bugger it, do it once and do it right.
Clears my 265/75 MTZ's no probs.
Matty at Monster Rides - Vehicle Solutions, 4x4 Accessories, & Finance sorted mine out, give him a bell, super helpful.
PS the only issue was having to extend the rear brake lines which I initially thought I wouldn't need to do

have been looking into lifting the nav, but do not have alot of money to do this as i also want to fit new 265/75 tires. Was looking at the snake racing kit which gives you the spacer for the front struts and the extended rear shackles and longer shockers plus brake lines. Looks like a good deal to me.
Has anyone used this kit or have any info on how the nav would go with this put on it.

Be very careful with fitting extended shackles - they are illegal is all jurisdictions in Australia I believe...they definitely are in QLD, NSW and ACT. Oh and your insurance is likely to void your policy if you have a prang.

yeh dont think i will be going down that path, might just save a few extra dollars and do it the right way. thanks for the info guys

Latest posts

Back