NEED HELP PLEASE! D40 wheels.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAV2795

Reaction score
Hey guys,
sorry if you've seen threads like this before but im bloody confused :p I just bought a d40 stx dual cab today, and the tyers need to be changed for a road worthy. Just want to know what the MAX size is for a tyer to fit under a d40, standard with no lift. I believe the answer is 265/70/16 however i want to know weather you can go a larger tyer (diameter), yet keep the same width and not have any scrape. Also if i do get 265/70/16, will 16" x 8" rims fit? Help much appreciated cheers.

Careful with the 265/75/16 as in qld it's not a legal size. Also I got a 2"suspension lift and my 265/75/16 rub on full lock to the right. Only just I could fix it but its ever so slight you can almost not tell but on a stock it might be different.

Thanks boys, yeh i might go the 31" 265/70/16 on sunrasias so that way they're legal. Last thing id won't is to wipe off a ferrari without insurance! Cheers

Careful with the 265/75/16 as in qld it's not a legal size. Also I got a 2"suspension lift and my 265/75/16 rub on full lock to the right. Only just I could fix it but its ever so slight you can almost not tell but on a stock it might be different.

On stock rims 265/75/16's won't scrub maybe your steel rims are a slightly different offset

Thanks Nathand22, Might just go the 265/70/16 on steel rims because of insurance and legal reasons, cheers

Latest posts

Back