How much notice for the Muster do you require?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much advanced warning of the muster date do you require?

• Greater than 12 months.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About 12 months.

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • 9-11 months.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 6 - 8 months.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 3-5 months.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 2 months.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • 1 month.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I never plan and just decide in the week prior.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

terryc

Reaction score
How far ahead do you need to know the dates of a muster to make it very likely you will be able to attend?

How far ahead do you need to know so you can tell mates/spuseSO/family/etc that you have something on that weekend?

How far ahead do you choose the activities you are going to?

How far ahead do you have to put in for holidays/leave at work?

I've listed eight options. Choose the longest notice you need.

How far ahead do you need to know the dates of a muster to make it very likely you will be able to attend?

How far ahead do you need to know so you can tell mates/spuseSO/family/etc that you have something on that weekend?

How far ahead do you choose the activities you are going to?

How far ahead do you have to put in for holidays/leave at work?

I've listed eight options. Choose the longest notice you need.

G'day Terry,

Just a suggestion mate!

Would it be possible for another poll to see if members would agree to pay a deposit up front for future Muster's!

Regards,

You humble servant!

Paul (RLI)
:rambo:

My 2c is yes, but there are a few questions that I think need to be considered first.
Also just grinding the brain to make sure I word the options as clear as I can.

I have voted in the 6-8month section. HOWEVER a trip like this would need different amounts of notification depending on distance from my house. To attend a muster in SA for example I would need at least 10months to confirm my attendance.

My 2c is yes, but there are a few questions that I think need to be considered first.
Also just grinding the brain to make sure I word the options as clear as I can.

Thanks Terry,

One of the main reasons i sought your advice is, i do not know how to generate a poll format. I am still learning when it comes to computers.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:rambo:

One of the main reasons i sought your advice is, i do not know how to generate a poll format. I am still learning when it comes to computers.

Since many hands make light work, here is how. Basically you enter the first post and right down the bottom UNDER the submit button (scroll down) you will find the "Additional Options" section and at the bottom of that is a box "Post a Poll".

The tricky things is to work out and enter the number of options you want before pressing the submit button.

I think it would be good to have each years muster location etc announced at the end of the current muster.

Since many hands make light work, here is how. Basically you enter the first post and right down the bottom UNDER the submit button (scroll down) you will find the "Additional Options" section and at the bottom of that is a box "Post a Poll".

The tricky things is to work out and enter the number of options you want before pressing the submit button.

G'day Terry,

Thanks mate!

Regards,

RLI

Back