Light bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannnick

Reaction score
Gday guys

Just curious as to where people have placed there light bars?

I just purchased a 40" bar and i want to mount it on the roof. But i'm not sure i like the look of mounting it to a roof rack. I have seen a few photos of them mounted to roof brackets which look good....but they don't make any for the d40 haha

If anyone can chuck up some photos that would be good

Cheers

Hey mate, I've got mine mounted to a home made bracket that puts it in front of the roof rack. Looks a lot sleeker, and less noticeable now.

Attachments

• image-1858373209.jpg
    image-1858373209.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 179
shit dude that looks sick :)
i want a sleek roof rack so it doesn't hang out the sides and is low to the roof :)

shit dude that looks sick :)
i want a sleek roof rack so it doesn't hang out the sides and is low to the roof :)

Thanks mate, it's not as slick as that pick makes it look. It cost me nothing but time to make, as I had the scrap unistrut at work and a bench vice to work out of. Grinders and paint were courtesy of work as well.

For roof racks, I highly recommend the roof track systems, they sit lower, and are a lot more secure than the door clamp systems. I've got the rhino rack system with H/D bars, so I can load upto 100kg on my cab roof. Go read my build thread for more info if you want, it's called "Clarky..."

Latest posts

Back