Disabled parking WTF?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjohn

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be angry or not????
I'm watching this fella park in a dedicated disabled parking bay the other day. Then he jumps out n RUNS over the road. Wtf?????
I actually laughed n laughed.
What a joke. There are plenty of people that need those dedicated bays. He obviously doesn't although someone thought he was disabled enough to give him an authority card. Or he's using someone else's card. Either way abuse of a well intentioned system I think. It must be frustrating for those who need them.
Oh to finish the story, he was late for work. Bus driving....... yep a school bus no less.

I don't agree with people parking in disabled spots when they shouldn't but disabilities go beyond just physical disabilities.

Back when I used to work for the council I saw so many fights where people thought they were standing up for disabled peoples rights by abusing someone who walked away from a car in the designated spot only to be proven wrong by a disability that wasn't openly obvious.

Tho lots of arseholes do abuse it...

if they dont have the permit...then stay out.

Alot of people get given the permit and abuse it.. I have spent since Feb recovering from a motorbike accident and for 6 months i could barely walk 20 meters and would get abused by elderly people who thought it was there right to park there before me..

I didn't know you could get a disability pass for being disabled at parking.
Disabled.jpg

I often reckon the disability is blindness or head stuck up ass syndrome, which is becoming more and more prevalent in supermarket carparks!!!!!

Yeah it's funny Clint how old people give us the dirty looks or some cock head says you don't look disabled then they see the sticker whilst you say to them what an inoperable back injury isn't a disability. They soon shut up

Car park dumbarses are breeding at an alarming
rate.
Had one the other day, backed into my
wife's clubsport :( He almost ended up
disabled.
Seems more often than not that people with disabled stickers
on there cars don't seem to have any problems alighting their
vehicles.
Makes you wonder what the criteria is for getting issued with
one in the first place.

Makes you wonder what the criteria is for getting issued with
one in the first place.

AFAIK, it varies state by state. My quack said for NSW it was an inability to walk 100 metres when he handed over the completed quack part for me after a visit one time. Just a temporary, which was fair.

Unfortunately, not a lot of quacks police their patients on the continuing need, which screws it for those who really need it.

Our local council rangers did a blitz recently around the supermarket parking and found quite a few cars displaying someone else's disability parking permit.

Just heard on the radio that we're not suppose call such spots disabled spots any more, we are are suppose to call them "accessible" spots. Apparently even using the word disabled is wrong these days.

Just heard on the radio that we're not suppose call such spots disabled spots any more, we are are suppose to call them "accessible" spots. Apparently even using the word disabled is wrong these days.

Lol, PC bullshit. Good luck to them, but I'll load a stack of "WTF" into the brain stack for when I hear that crap.

Shrug, I spent Sunday morning doing some voluntary work with a pile of largely "disabled" people. Shrug, each does what they can and you just help them out when they need it.

Similar thing at tafe, they are bringing in that you will no longer get a fail, you get " not yet competent".

I don't know how some of these people get away with it. I broke my pelvis and couldn't walk for 12 weeks and it was a pain in the arse just to keep the disabled pass.

People are inconciderate assholes in general.

Dont be suprised, just have a go at them.

Latest posts

Back