Wiring from the cab into the canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie taylor

Reaction score
I have got a DVD/radio set in my Navara, today I connected the Reverse Camera and got it working. (Very happy with myself as I had no help from my Husband.)

Only thing is I have no idea how to go about getting the wiring into the tray/canopy from the back wall inside my dual cab?

Can anyone enlighten me please???

Left hand side behind the back seat there is a vent, the vent has a rubber flap on it to stop water getting it but you can easily pus the wire through from inside the cabin. Then once it's out and drops down there is a drain hole in the tub that you can use a straightened coat hanger to hook the wire and pull through into the tub/canopy. I've run all my cables including my dual battery cable through the same path so it should be quite easy.

You need to pull the seat forward and then take the big plastic tab/screws out of the carpet to access the vent and with the carpet out of the way you can run the cable down the door frame and under the kick panel where not even the heavist footed person will do it damage.

Latest posts

Back