headlight removal.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markfit

Reaction score
Hey guys , anyone out there able to give me a step by step guide to remove and replace my headlights. I need to remove the globes and replace with the hid globes but can't seem to get them out while the reflector is still in. Any advise will be gratefully accepted.:eek:

the globes will come out its just a pain. I found it was easier on the driver side to remove the battery and overflow bottle that way you can get your hand it better.
How do the hid globes go in the Navara. reason i ask is i thought the HID globes put out a ot more heat than a standard globe so i was wondering how they would go with the plastic lens

I have the HID fitted in my 06 and they work brilliantly, appart from the occassional agro driver that thinks high beam is on ( driving lights reassure them quickly) no trouble with lenses and I drive up to 3 hrs straight at a time. I would suggest the HID loom extensions to make fitting easier. with standard loom mounting the balast is a bit of a pain length wise

I have the HID fitted in my 06 and they work brilliantly, appart from the occassional agro driver that thinks high beam is on ( driving lights reassure them quickly) no trouble with lenses and I drive up to 3 hrs straight at a time. I would suggest the HID loom extensions to make fitting easier. with standard loom mounting the balast is a bit of a pain length wise

did u get yours from brightlight auto parts or from o/seas via ebay:rock:

They are not too bad to take out, the only problem i had was with the stupid clips that hold the grill in. They are a pain in the ass!!

What type of headlights are they? (h1, etc) Can't seem to find it written anywhere and I dont wanna pull them out just to read em and put em back in again...lazy ... i know :p

Latest posts

Back