Muster Committee 2013 and Questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
morning all,

I am very happy to announce that Siringo (Matt) has joined the Muster Committee. We certainly appreciate Matt's time (as well as Geoff and Tony's as well).

Some good discussion happened last week on this Forum but also between Geoff, Tony and myself away from the Forum. We are putting up a short Questionnaire about locations, timing, events, day trips etc. very soon. Keep your eyes peeled for that one.

Lastly, wherever next year's Muster is to be located, we always need a few "locals" closer to the event date to help with the last bits of scouting etc. When we receive and collate the Questionnaire responses and determine a location, we shall ask for this little bit of extra help and I hope as shown from some of the interest / posts last week, next year's event will be a cracker

Thanks

Luke J

G'day folks!

Just inquiring if a possible muster will take place next year (2013) in Queensland? Have the members shown a keen interest for a Muster to be held at all next year?

Regards,

RLI

Hi RLI.
We're having a meeting this coming week to discuss the outcome of the questionnaire and work out the whens and wheres.

We'll let everyone know ASAP. ;-)

Hi RLI.
We're having a meeting this coming week to discuss the outcome of the questionnaire and work out the whens and wheres.

We'll let everyone know ASAP. ;-)

Good onya siringo,

I hope you and your family have a merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous new year!

Regards,

RLI & family!
:rambo:

Latest posts

Back