Muster Questionnaire - 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

As promised, here's the questionnaire.

Please fill it out (Open Office, Wordpad, Microsoft Word) and send it to the address inside the document.

Thanks very much for your help!

(Added a .txt version of the questionnaire)

Attachments

• Future Muster Questionnaire.doc
    24 KB · Views: 218
  • Future Muster Questionnaire.txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 94
Excuse my stupidity but i dont know how to attach to "hyper link" on a mac what is the email i need to send it to??

Oh has it done something stupid to the thing? I'll edit the document and repost it. I'll pm you the address, we don't really want it grabbed by spam bots and filled with garbage.

Thanks Tony, it might not be the document its probably just me!! actually i would almost be certain its me!! hahah

Can't be opened in anything other than word, which i don't have. Any suggestions?

Mitch - send PM me ur email address and I'll send it as a text script in the email

Lj

PM me the email address please as not in document.

Edit, there s none so blind as those that can not see. Found it. sigh.
<new glasses time>

Last edited:
I just opened it in Wordpad (windows). Copied it to my Linux server and opened it with OpenOffice - no problems. The email address inside is in plain text, not a hyperlink and was visible in WordPad.

I might add it to the first post as plain text.

I put my 2c worth in .You can all camp in my back yard .:sorry3: No you can't Comon guys the more people that put their hands up the easier it will be. No person or persons will be dumped with All of the load.:rambo:

Last edited:
Every single response is helpful.

And yes, Blacknav - seriously (question 7C). 150mm of salt water might be crossed if up at the cape, or crossing a lagoon entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back