Favourite terrain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshy

Reaction score
I think every forum has to have this asked at one stage or another. So whats your favourite?

Mine would have to be a mixture of mud/clay and rocks. Rocks for the technical side and the mud for the fun of being able to try and punch it up without to many worries of damage.

Tried to post a poll but it kept crashing when loading..

I like good hill climbs and descents, and more technical stuff, not a big fan of bog holes, while they can be fun they tend to wreck things, plus I hate the cleanup.

i like bush tracks, like the Mundaring To York 4x4 track cos it has everythin. river crossings, hill climbs, mud and all the other technical stuff. beach is good to because it has a certain tranquility about it, and is just a nice easy drive.

I am happy for a trek through the bush in the dry. I hate cleaning mud off.

I dont mind the dunes here and there though either.

Dave.

I like the more technical stuff, rutted out hill climbs, rock etc. I don't usually go through big bogholes unless its unavoidable and although I love driving on the beach I'm paranoid about rust.

i like rutter hill climbs, slow undulating terrain were ya lift a wheel a meter off the ground.
i dont really like mud as there is alot of cleaning involved but ill still go through it.
if yas watch the 4wd monthly dvd at cruiser park that's what i like.

Ditto with Dave, i hate cleaning mud off. Love the desert and hills. I spend alot of time around Jamieson doing the odd track. Beach means rust, not that keen, i'm a bit paranoid.

Ive only been to the beach once...and i got over it after the first 2 hours.

I like it all, though I admit I'm not real keen on mud. Mud can turn a good day into a long one, not to mention clean up time!

Latest posts

Back