4 wheel bearings in 18,000kms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-FKN-B

Reaction score
Hi i have a 2008 d40 navara and hav just found my fourth front wheel bearing is stuffed.... The car has done 100,324 kms has anyone else had this problem the car has a 2" lift and 285 75 16s its a spanish turbo diesel manual if any one knows anything its be appreciated cheers

Wow. My 2009 (very close to yours) has just done 100,000km and has no trouble with the wheel bearings at all. I'm not running tyres that big (I have 265/70R16 which are considerably smaller).

I can't help but wonder if that might have something to do with it, although plenty of others have run larger wheels.

I had the front right go at 80,000km on my Thai built 2010 ST, It went after i had been playing in an old dam trying to get out one side so the ute was in and out of the really muddy and gritty water over and over again until i finally gave up.
On the way back out i herd a crack sound but didnt here or have any more problems for another 700 odd km then the ABS light came on and the bearing had cooked it self so bad it melted the entire bearing and abs unit inc the wires.

Back