Turbo light / Rear fog lamp etc..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oj0213

Reaction score
did some mods, I installed a turbo lamp which also serves as a rear fog lamp thats very usefull during heavy downfalls and almost zero visibility
Image634.jpg
[/IMG]

Image636.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
some call it turbo rear lamp others rear fog lights, maybe it depends on your purpose of having one, I use it as a rear fog lamp and its very visible to the cars behind me during heavy downfall of fogged areas during wee hours

I have a Thai built King Cab, seems to be lot's of differences to the Spanish built trucks,
eg.
Different air filter
different brake pads(no dust)
windscreen (no tint)
aircon system (no cabin filters)
different interior
chassis different (bullbar mount differently)
rear diff slightly different (so ARB says?)
Petrol flap opener(no key)
No wiring for outside temp sensor
That's all I have found so far but I'm sure there alot more.
I would like a frontier badge do you know if there available?
Cheers.

yes there are a lot of differences from the spanish built ones, some are the needed ones
Tailgate door lock
OEM roof rail

Il check around for the badge, il post it here once I have found 1

I have a Thai built King Cab, seems to be lot's of differences to the Spanish built trucks,
eg.
Different air filter
different brake pads(no dust)
windscreen (no tint)
aircon system (no cabin filters)
different interior
chassis different (bullbar mount differently)
rear diff slightly different (so ARB says?)
Petrol flap opener(no key)
No wiring for outside temp sensor
That's all I have found so far but I'm sure there alot more.
I would like a frontier badge do you know if there available?
Cheers.

no windscreen tint? thats illegal anyways in australia???

I believe there's a film that you can place on the front windscreen to reduce UV without reducing the lux value. I was going to get some put on my [previous car] but then considered that I'd probably ruin it with the razor blade as I removed the rego sticker.

That's one reason my Nav is going "bare". The gradient tint (which, according to law, can only come down from the top of the windscreen no lower than a certain amount of the windscreen wiper area) is a good height, and the screen is far enough forward, with decent enough sun visors, that we don't see a need to tint the front window.

Back