West Kunderang Recreational Retreat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laith

Reaction score
Im heading off with the family to spend a few nights camping at the West Kunderang Recreational Retreat.

Its looks good in the pics and has 4x4 trails on the property. Its privately owned.

Anyone been there before?

We were going to go camping at Crowdy Head beach but the camp grounds were about to burst with people.

Saw the place at Kunderang on the net and they had one spot left. They only have a handfull of camp spots so it is never crowded and you get your own private area.

West Kunderang Recreational Retreat NSW @ ExplorOz

Hey Laith how was the trip mate, I just seen this thread. I usually dont check the Trips and touring section thats why I didn't notice the thread.

Dave.

It was great.

The tracks were not real harcore but were good. 3 or 4 water crossings ranging in depth.

A v8 Defender got drowned in the deepest one while we were there. :no: I didnt try that one.

Private camp spots and a number of swimming holes.

Ill be back there again. My other half has told me we need a camper trailer before she goes again though. Sounds like a good idea anyway.

A group of us go there every year. Kids luv it. I'd hate to get caught half way down that mountain with camper on the back Laith. Not much room to move.

G'day fatboy.

Its a great spot eh. We will be going back there for sure. Probably summer though as the swimming holes are great.

I did think the same thing about the mountain.You could get into some wild situations.

I thought they should have had a UHF channel for comms labeled on the sign at the start of the decent.

Latest posts

Back