Cape York trip 2013 important info!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
2013 Cape York Traveling Wilburys tour!!!!!!!!!!!

August 2013 Cape York Traveling Wilburys list:

1. Paul (RLI) & family
2. Fat’s (fatboy89) and his missus
3. Bryan (04silverSTR)
4. Bryce
5. Gunning1987:
6. Sparra (sparra04)
7. Scott (scottybobcat)
8. Luke (luke91)
9. Nathan (lunn86)
10. Morticus
11. Case84
12. Joshman (Possible)
13. Zanick (Possible)
14. Gonzo (Possible)

8 months and counting!

G'day Trendsetters!

Could all of the forum members listed above and those who a still interested in going to Cape York in August 2013. Could you please confirm ASAP. if you are definitely going or could possibly be going! The reason i ask this. Is to help provide the forum committee with numbers to help them with a date for the future muster next year.

Kind regards,

RLI
:rambo:

at this stage we are still planning to head up there at this time, not sure if with this forum group or a family group, will start planning in the new year, i imagine we will most likely cross paths some where any ways!!

bryan

Yes I am still traveling with up with the missus and kid but will need dates to organize with work commitments.

Yes I am still traveling with up with the missus and kid but will need dates to organize with work commitments.

G'day gunning1987.

1st August to 30th August 2013.

Looking at meeting everyone at Cairns on 4/5th August 2013.

Allow 12 to 14 days to tour up to the Cape and back to Cairns.

Allow another 3 to 4 days getting home.

PS, these dates are only a guide.

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Did this end up going ahead?? how was the trip? sorry to restart and old thread was looking at tips eg; time of year? things to see places to stop.. Maybe looking st this trip sometime this year or begining of next.

Latest posts

Back