D40 Diesel Chips

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Malman

Guys I am new to this forum. My 2007 D40 Dual Cab has a 2" lift from Tough Dog and an ARB Sahara Bar (i like but the wife hates). Anyway I have fitted a Steibauer Chip for hauling a camping trailer and I must say it rocks.! It doesnt increase pressure in the coomon rail, rather increases fuel at each cylinder as required. The power difference has been very noticeable and it pulls like a truck now. At $1600 installed its not cheap but makes a real difference on and offroad. Any one else have any comments?

Hey mate, great to hear about the chip, thanks heaps. Did you do anything with the exhaust aswell?

Keep us up to date about it, I'm also interested in the suspension hope thats going great, but might ask you more about it in another thread as i want to get something like that myself.

Check ya's

the chip and exhaust is the next things on the to do list.
how'd you go with the chip and warranty from nissan?
did you shop around for other brands?
why did you choose steinbauer?

sorry to be nosey just wanna know so i'm not stuck on the phone for age's.

chhers

that what i thought. there's plenty of power there for the first 3 years until warranty runs out. then go nuts :no:

Latest posts

Back