18th birthday

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
hey all,

well soon enough my 18th will be coming up on the 20th of Nov. and i'm currently clueless on ideas of what to do for it.

i'll be wanting to have a whole bunch of mates over, maybe do some outdoors stuff with bbq or whateva at the end. question is i just aint sure of what to do that is:

a. not overly expensive
b. also for under 18's (rest of my mates from school are 17 still)
c. something that the family can also perhaps be part of.

so does anyone have any good ideas what there is to possibly do?

also, presents....anyone got any ideas of some good upgrades i can buy for my car or something car-ish related that is worth while and practical? i was looking at shocks and suspension gear, even thought about a radar detector, but not too sure really as there is so much stuff to choose from!

cheers,
george

Hey Maddogrc,

I took all of my staff out to Wanneroo Raceway last Christmas for the AKS Crew party. We all went racing with Warren's Super Fast Karts.

AWESOME FUN!

Have a blast!

Cheers,

DJ

Hey Maddogrc,

I took all of my staff out to Wanneroo Raceway last Christmas for the AKS Crew party. We all went racing with Warren's Super Fast Karts.

AWESOME FUN!

Have a blast!

Cheers,

DJ

^ What he said, I was thinking go karts aswell.

After that go home and have some drink's.

Dave.

Yeah there's not a lot until all your mates are 18 as well. Then the options really open up! :p

Ha ha, yeah start work at 6.00am, bloody sun is coming up at 5.00am in QLD at the moment, might as well make use of it :)

I wish they would bring it in here. Captain Bligh is a dumbass, make sure you guys come and see Queensland before she sells it all.

Go Carts, Paint Ball, Keg and a "show"... wait sorry, been to too many bucks lately...

I just had a party at my place for my 18th, mates and family and lots of alcohol

alcohol is fine with me, but parents are like 'not a chance'...

also its sad when people, guys, you know get smashed after 4 cruisers...

them kids just cant hold their drinks!

haha. Mine saw it as better someone responsible watching/in the area then no1. started having house parties from 17.

Latest posts

Back