OBDII port

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stika

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if the aussie 06 Navara dual cab has an OBDII port? The reason I ask is i was looking at scanguage and am not 100% sure

Cheers

EDIT: its a D22 with the 3.0L TD

Last edited:
Stika

I'm yet to find a definitive list of makes and models thats have an ODBII connector however pretty much any list I have found doesn't list the 06 D22. But like the Scangauge site says that doesn't mean it wont work, it may do some things but not everything.

Your best bet would be to actually email scangauge (or even their US manufacturer) and ask them if they have done any testing since their last web page update. Given they have a vehicle compatibility survey for customers on their website they might even have data from that.

yes it does have a OBD2 plug, however these motors are not fully OBD compliant so most generic readers will not work on them. you need one specifically for this model.

have a look on the UK navara forum, i think a few found that worked.

Hi, I'm running OBD through centrafuse, gives me most sensor information and warning codes. Mines a D40 Thai build.

Hold down clock button, turn ignition on, after seven seconds test will show. let go of clock button, then press again to start running through the different diagnostics, from memory there is 20 or more.

Latest posts

Back