My latest Nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
file-15.jpg

Thanks fellas.
I know what you mean Sparra, i cant wait to get the sliders on, they come up good from the powder coaters

thats way too clean nathan
get it dirty
lladners already scratched his
went for a ride in it yesterday
f**k me there quick with that 7 speed auto

Great set up Nathan could you please post some close up picks of your roof bars and the mountings for jack, shovel and awning when you get a chance as I'm just about to organize mine. Cheers!

Great set up Nathan could you please post some close up picks of your roof bars and the mountings for jack, shovel and awning when you get a chance as I'm just about to organize mine. Cheers!

No probs mate will get some tomorrow, But just to let you know what in the photo is, Rihno Track mount Roof racks with Rihno jack and shovel holder and a combination bracket, all of which are in the RIHNO catalogue.
The awning is just a tigers 11 set up and i just drilled holes in the bracket the awning come with, and used Rhino bolts and nuts that are meant for the racks to hold the bracket.
I will still get some pics for you and post them up.

You should get a set of white walls for that ute....would look sooooooo cooooolll :ha:

Latest posts

Back