Bloody Dishonest Sellers!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtwentytwo

Reaction score
After about a two month wait, countless paperwork stuff-arounds and many sleepless nights, I've finally got my D22 Nav. But I know why it was such a bargain now.

I took it home and parked her up. But when I pulled out of the driveway again, I noticed that the spot it'd been parked in was now an oily mess.

On top of this, when the turbo kicks in, there's a strange whirring noise I didn't hear when I first test drove the car.

I bought the car because it was a neat, seemingly flawless bargain that was in the budget - now I think I've just had to put off the new sound system and rims in favour of fixing somebody else's ****in' problems.

Next car I buy is gonna be a trade in on this one.

Last edited:
Unfortunately there are a bunch of people out there to cut us short. I myself could never let someone drive away with a vehicle in shit state without telling them and then they must agree of its condition before it leaves my sight.

Rusty

Unfortunately there are a bunch of people out there to cut us short. I myself could never let someone drive away with a vehicle in shit state without telling them and then they must agree of its condition before it leaves my sight.

Rusty

Exactly, neither could I.

Last edited:
Dont panic just yet.
Like Dave asked wheres she leaking from and how many kms on clock.

Watch out for the turbo tho if its making noises maybe think about a top mount intercooler for a catching mit. Checkout user "bridge 888" thread on micro top mount. Cheap and cheerful insurance.

Dont panic just yet.
Like Dave asked wheres she leaking from and how many kms on clock.

Watch out for the turbo tho if its making noises maybe think about a top mount intercooler for a catching mit. Checkout user "bridge 888" thread on micro top mount. Cheap and cheerful insurance.

276,000 on the clock. And thanks, will do. Intercooler's at the top of the 'must do' list

Last edited:
Do all of the above - but also check your oil level as these things will chuck oil out the breather/ turbo if they've been over filled.

After about a two month wait, countless paperwork stuff-arounds and many sleepless nights, I've finally got my D22 Nav. But I know why it was such a bargain now.

I took it home and parked her up. But when I pulled out of the driveway again, I noticed that the spot it'd been parked in was now an oily mess.

On top of this, when the turbo kicks in, there's a strange whirring noise I didn't hear when I first test drove the car.

I bought the car because it was a neat, seemingly flawless bargain that was in the budget - now I think I've just had to put off the new sound system and rims in favour of fixing somebody else's ****in' problems.

Next car I buy is gonna be a trade in on this one.

Hang them by the "Balls" i say!

Regards,

RLI
:saberfighting:

Back