Beaver plate fitted... Rear end needs??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Hey fellas, well i fitted up my ARB beaver plate yesterday and got rid of that ugly factory chrome bumper. Still getting used to the look of it.

But the rear end needs something under the beaver plate / license plate.

Suggestions?

Attachments

• image-2252094249.jpg
    image-2252094249.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 409
That's what i was thinking. Do the RX ones bolt up to the same points on each side with the 3 bolts? Was keen for a towbar as i will throw a recovery hitch into it.

Hopefully that's the case. Oh Nissan will be making a few bucks off me this weekend. Towbar, diff oil and i finally managed to locate 5 of those pain in the arse fine thread bolts that hold the factory front tow point on.

Thanks mate will look into it!

Hi mate, i was thinking about removing the rear step also, did you buy the rear panel direct from arb? Ive searched on google but nothing come up?

Sure did. Its not listed on their website at all. Doesnt even mention it. I got mine from ARB Kilsyth here in Vic. Another bloke on here "Mannix" got his from an ARB in W.A i believe.

Well priced for an ARB product too. 88 bucks. In saying that, its only a piece of steel but it saves the ****ing around of fabbing one yourself.

Well priced for an ARB product too. 88 bucks. In saying that, its only a piece of steel but it saves the ****ing around of fabbing one yourself.

Only took me about an hour to make mine up.

Attachments

• image-2795510418.jpg
    image-2795510418.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 183
Nice plate, but that is one UGLY tow bar!! :sorry3:

Yeh I know. I've learnt to accept it for now. Building or buying a pretty rear bar is beyond my means at the monent, but I need to leave it on for towing the boat.

Latest posts

Back