custom made rear wheel carrier who would be keen

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxxis80

Reaction score
a mates wants me to make up a rear bar and carrier for his navar so i was thinking about knocking up a couple of set to make it worth my time. so would anyone be interesed?

Aaron

ok iv yet to start. but next week its all go as i can get some metal. here some pic of a rear bar iv built for a 80series. it kind of how i will build the navar one. so interesed would be great as the more metal i buy up front and get bent the cheaper they would be.

ok. im yet to start. next week its all go as i can get the metal. heres a 80series rear bar i built. its kind of what i want the navar bar to trun out like. so im not a first timer. the more metal i get and have bent the cheaper it works out for everyone thats all. so its a win win.

+2 for pics and price

as for the price im not sure the 80series ones came in at about $1400 unpainted with a test fit. will most likely do the fist lot at a realy go price just to help get the name out there. but we will have to wait and see what i come up with as fare as the bar goes.

ok let us know when you are ready. do you have any idear of what is it going to look like? ps where are you located?

ok let us know when you are ready. do you have any idear of what is it going to look like? ps where are you located?

im in the west. but if there was enuff to do shipping over your way i would look into it for you for sure as shippings not that bad.

Kool let us know when you get some sketchers or pics for us. Do you have an idea what will it look like

iv dah 3 goes at posting pic and this time it just said that a moderator has to look at it because of the pic i think

Interest in Bunbury

Hi,

Just bought a 2012 D22 and am interested in a rear bar with the wheel carrier mounted on the right hand side.

How much are you asking?

Where can I inspect one?

Latest posts

Back