tigers11 exhaust jack blew up,

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petes navstr

Reaction score
just brought two new tigers11 4.2 t exhaust jacks and thought i got a bargain when he said come down i'll do them for 100$ each cause of a miss print on the web site so i brought 2 and thought id try them out and i pumped it up and it blew up, i did it on the grass with matts put on bottom and top and BANG she went, sound exactly like a shot gun, has this happened to anyone else yet

Sounds like to much air. Should take it back and exchange it anyways.
I have one i got from ARB i should probably pull it out and try it.

well yeah i guess i will 2moro, all the way back to lillydale again, i always test stuff at home or locally b4 i go out bush

got email from nick this morning from tigerz11 and there replacing exhaust jack no dramas he said, good service

got email from nick this morning from tigerz11 and there replacing exhaust jack no dramas he said, good service

that's very lucky, after ordering a swag, awning and sliders for my brothers GU and paying the full amount in mid Sept, my sliders arrived today and i've spent months getting them to send them and had to resort to fair trading in an attempt to get the sliders and/or a refund sent.
Worst experience with a company ever, will never use them or recommend them again.

that's very lucky, after ordering a swag, awning and sliders for my brothers GU and paying the full amount in mid Sept, my sliders arrived today and i've spent months getting them to send them and had to resort to fair trading in an attempt to get the sliders and/or a refund sent.
Worst experience with a company ever, will never use them or recommend them again.[/QUOTby

sounds of it they took ur sliders up the telegraph track to test them out b4 they sent it- i mean 3 months is a long time, maybe they were out of stock

It's unreal how many ppl buy this cheap tigerz stuff and then wonder why it breaks??? You get what u pay for.....

Back