Bad Vibrations

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigDirtyNavara

Hey All,

Brought my D40 Nissian Navara about 2 mouths ago, 69'000kms on the clock, fully covered under warranty, just want to fix my head around a few things and make sure im not crazy. Being an ex machanic i already know my shit.

Basically when im driving along before i change gear i let the rev's hit about2'500 - 3'000 (ive tested this in higher revs also) and when accelerating after the gear change while in 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears and some times 5th there is quite a lot of vibrations coming from or around the gearbox, i know my thrust bearing and possibly my clutch need to be fixed, but just curious if anyone has had this issue with their gearboxes before and what you checked and looked at. My thoughts are that something has come loose. Any advise will be much appreciated! Cheers!

Regards,
Danny

Just been talking to the service people about this and the tell me there is a known issue that involves harmonics in the clutch pipes!!!??? They say it is fixable under warranty.

Latest posts

Back