Tigerz11 or tjm roof top tent???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim_148

Reaction score
I have a dilemma, I saw the tigers11 rooftop tent and awning for like $945 in the 4wd action magazine, after looking at the TJM yulara rooftop yet, which they quoted me at $1575! If you have either could you please let me know how you rate it?
Cheers!

A friend of mine just bought a Tigerz11 RTT and took it to Fraser with us and it was great, our partners set it up while we went fishing so it must be simple. Was going to get 1 myself but am mounting it on a 4x4 trailer I am making and the bars would have to be to high to have the anex attached so going to go with the new Howling Moon XP Trailer tent...... Good luck

I have a brand new roo systems tent for sale. Definately tougher than the Tigerz one that I've been in.
In sydney if youre interested

How much were you thinking fb? I have heavy duty rhino racks, you reckon I'll need a cage on top?

Be careful of the Tigerz11 and Roo Systems tents. They come from the same factory and aren't great quality.

My mate that I go camping with bought a Roo Systems one and it leaks from where the straps are sewn in every time it rains (and drips on a very dewy night). The mattress was also incredibly hard. The cover also split after 1 trip to Fraser and back.

So they got a replacement and guess what!? Some of the branded straps on a Roo Systems tent actually say Tigerz11!!

Roo System support was also extremely poor. Took them about 4 months to get a replacement tent.

Back