Toowoomba d22 owners

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janssen83

Reaction score
Hi guys I was just wondering if there were any d22 owners on this forum that live in toowoomba (Queensland ) that are running a three inch lift or bigger ? I seen a white one the other day in town that looked like it was about five inches looked fnking nuts. Just keen to see what's out there ! Anyways have a great weekend guys

hey mate, my folks live at Gatton, so i'm back there every few months, but over easter i'll likely be taking a trip up to toowoomba to visit some old school friends, i can always try and organise a look-see at my rig?

she's got a 2" suspension, 2" body lift and a set of 33's under her.

Hi guys I was just wondering if there were any d22 owners on this forum that live in toowoomba (Queensland ) that are running a three inch lift or bigger ? I seen a white one the other day in town that looked like it was about five inches looked fnking nuts. Just keen to see what's out there ! Anyways have a great weekend guys

If ALL members put up their location in their details it would make it easier...simple really.

Yer cool joshman that would be really good just want to see how much different it looks to stock before I make me choce cheers

Still hoping to catch up with some d22 owners in toowoomba just to share some story's and shit maybe go for a 4wd one day maybe. Hoping to look at a d22 with a two and two inch lift if possible to see if this Is what im after. I'm really looking forward to this navara muster so I can meet some of u blokes and see your trucks.

Back