Perth Ricer Gallery

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
after seeing so many stupid looking ricer cars lately i'm deciding to make a montage of them haha

starting off with a facebook photo set...who likes dodge vipers? wait, thats not a viper!

l_018e96215cd04ee4a1066854ef2062cf.jpg

l_b27452077e3343cba3d8ad1552eea91c.jpg

l_04bdafebdc23435b88b78484c032b0b6.jpg

l_70e6f1a15ec64890bba7ff9d5ff1836e.jpg

I am not really into ricers but I would not knock them as in a way they are no different to those of us with 4x4 that are always looking for the next mod to be done its just that they are looking for the next mod that they can do to their set of wheels to make it look different to the rest.

I am not really into ricers but I would not knock them as in a way they are no different to those of us with 4x4 that are always looking for the next mod to be done its just that they are looking for the next mod that they can do to their set of wheels to make it look different to the rest.

true that, but will you put Chev and V12 badges all over you're stock engined navara?

i've seen plenty of threads on other forums where people take photos of lots of luxury cars to standard cars where the owners just totally rebadge it to make others think its a way better car when its not.

thats what i'm getting at!

and its also that you get all these people in like honda civics and random low powered cars trying to show off by speeding and trying to pick a drag with you or showing their car is loud with a silly exhaust that sounds like a loud bee!

theres photos on google of people who have used cardboard and such to make body kits and then paint them all up to seem decent, BUT CARDBOARD!?

then theres the actual people I MYSELF know with ricers and god, they think the streets are one big drift track! its dangerous!

i've seen plenty of threads on other forums where people take photos of lots of luxury cars to standard cars where the owners just totally rebadge it to make others think its a way better car when its not.

Like the current trend of dunnydore drivers who think it's cool to take the Holden badges off and replace them with Chevy badges.

I've noticed (in Vic atleast) there is another trend forming where Ford owners replace their Ford badges with Hog Breath badges in homage to the Vodafone Racing team. Wonder if the same Ford drivers will be replacing their badges with Holden badges next year when Vodafone move to Holden.

Wonder if the same Ford drivers will be replacing their badges with Holden badges next year when Vodafone move to Holden.

Already happening, there's a Courier getting around the City of Whittlesea with Chevy badges. A Mazda rebadged to a Ford rebadged to a Chevy? Had me scratching my head for a bit.

Guess the only thing left is for me to get a Kenworth grill and stick it on the Nav, although maybe I'll go with the Bulldog they look bit tougher.

Oh I soooooo want to develop a heavy tow cable with a label on it.

iSnatch 2.0

Think it'd be a winner?

The trouble is all the yuppie wankers would think they have to have one but wouldn't know what they are used for unless you could plug them into a USB port.

Latest posts

Back