Dumbass Drivers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2 weeks agomy daughter had an accident in her car. She has revered out of road side parking and was stopped while she was selecting First gear. A non english speaking woman reveresed into the left rear corner of the daughters car breaking the side out of the tail light. Damage to the other car was on the back of the car to the bumper bar.
Daughter got drivers details but didnt get insurance details.
Anyway long story short I get an sms this morning from the drivers husband with a claim number from AAMI. He had previously stated that his wife was saying she was stopped and my daughter drove into her.
Totally retarded as the damage is on the side of the daughters car with no scratch marks etc so a clean impact.But the damage is on the rear of the other car, Daughter took pics, and from the pics no scratch marks either so it was a direct straight impact not a scrape impact
Ah well looks like I will just have to lodge my own claim once I get the details from AAMI. Daughter has 3rd party so not an issue but some retarded asian non english speaking female runs into her and then says its her fault.

Let the games Begin !!!

Sure going to be fun I think. AAMI have always been fun to deal with but in this case I am going to go to town on them .Hell if I am silly enough to take Nissan Australia to court then some pinhead female in a sh1tbox will just be for fun lol,.

A mate of mine parked his new WRX out the front of my house last night and left it there as its a quiet street and he had a few drinks and caught a cab home and i woke up this morning to a loud crunch and ran out the front to a driver less car parked firmly up the ass of his car.
After 15 minutes of walking up and down the street and finding the lady owner who had parked it a few houses up still in D and no handbrake, she reversed it back and decided she would try to convince me there was no damage and if there was it was already there. I eventually got her details and had already taken photos.
Will be interesting to see if she tries to get out of it as his rear bar is stuffed
It will be interesting when i tell my mate someone hit it. I think ill wait till the hangover is gone.

asians aren't the worst drivers on the road, people who own mercedes benz are just because they spent 50k+ on a fcuking car they think they own the road. but when an asian is driving a mercedes that's when you have big problems.

I got a similar story with my TypeR which is rarely driven only track days - so one day took my mate from the states out for a drive down in Wollongong - Parked the TypeR in a side street parking to have lunch - after one hour got back to the car I noticed that there is a note left on my wipers - a witness left a note saying that "some Asian lady driver on a maroon camry reversed in to my car and failed to stop" - witness left her details and details of the other car - filed a report - after a few weeks police got back to me and the Asian woman is denying to be there and had an accident even with CCTV footage - Me and cop laughing hard because she keeps denying it even with evidence - damn I am asian too but some of them just pisses me off

Sure going to be fun I think. AAMI have always been fun to deal with but in this case I am going to go to town on them .Hell if I am silly enough to take Nissan Australia to court then some pinhead female in a sh1tbox will just be for fun lol,.

After following your Nissan thread AF i'll watch this with interest.
I'd hate to be these people LOL.
GO GET EM...:top:

Latest posts

Back