enzo honda wreckers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lem

Reaction score
ok i went to this wrecker today to buy shit for my brother's car to help him clear his defect, i've been to this wreckers a couple of times and my experience there have been 50/50 there's a guy there i dont know his name but when he serves me he helps me out good we have a decent convo about cars he's an old guy maybe in his 70's and didnt expect him to be like this and lets me walk into the yard and lets me take my time looking around what's even awesome is that he gives me spare bolts, spare clips, globes, fuses and so on, now when i get served by the owner enzo or his son rob i get the worst experience with them i asked for a driver side splash guard and his father went out to get it 10mins later he comes back, rob says that's $30, i asked to let it go for $20 and rob said that's fine, i go to pay him and i use my eftpos and he goes sorry mate if your paying eftpos i have to charge you $30. and i said wtf? really? and he goes yeah. then i go to pick up the splash guard and i asked enzo where's the bolts for these? cause i need them. and what enzo says that pissed me off was "i didn't know you wanted the bolts and screws for the splash guard, if you want them i have to go back look for it and charge you $10 for my time" and i said wait wtf fcuk off and walked out. all the wreckers i've been to around my area they have never ever charged me for an employee going out to the yard and looking for bolts and screws this place drew the last straw. ezno honda wreckers are greedy pigs they'll do anything to sap $1 of you!

thanks for letting me vent this shit out have a nice day :)

Latest posts

Back