Sneaky Police

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shan_b

Reaction score
It seems our friends in law enforcement are diversifying the motor pool around Geelong/Melbourne.

Every morning I drive from Geelong to Melbourne for work and have seen the following, all with ppl already pulled over.

1. Melbourne bound, unmarked dark blue SS, with tinted windows and what appeared non standard rims.

2. Same ute the next day on the Geelong bound side.

3. In the middle of Geelong city, a big KTM dirt bike, like a 600 and had no obvious police markings on it.

4. This morning I saw a charcoal/grey 200 series landcruiser with a snorkel and bull bar.

It appears the boys in blue will be trying every trick in the book over the long weekend.

Drive safe, rant over!

Sneaky alright. Seen a couple of not so obvious unmarked cars over here aswell.
The usual commodores but with alloys, tint etc
Also seen a couple of wrx impreza wagons patrolling the freeway.
I've seen a VE Clubsport in full colours and lights but I can't remember which state I seen that one...... might've been QLD.
I was driving a truck across the country so it's all a bit blurred together.

Every morning i drive the same road on 105km never been bothered, i slow down only for slow people in the fast lane and 3 bridges.
The worst is an undercover road bike seen 2 so far a burgandy and a silver both from werribee.
Yesterday about lara at approx 6:30 a black xr6 looking straight at me, no dramas 105

Gold Coast new years 2013 r32 gtr vs supra drag was very impressive till i saw the gtr smash brakes and light up like a disco.

Seen what looks like a EVO unmarked car around Maryborough the other day with a RM sticker on the back windscreen. Saw his lights when he did a u turn near me.

Saw a navara flat tray with tool boxes etc on the back on the calder the other week lights flashing after pulling someone over too