Tornados hit Bundaberg

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NathanJG

Reaction score
Bloody hell! Glad I wasn't in the areas that were hit. Apparantly bit of a mess and a few people are critically injured when a tree fell on their car at Bargara. Stay safe people.

Last edited:
Missed the news tonight haven't heard anything about tornadoes, hope things aren't too bad up there.

We are definitely a country of opposing extremes, bushfires in the south, floods up north, I'd hate to be in the middle.

There is a reason Europeans discovered this great southern land last, because if the weather isn't trying to kill you the animals are, and just when you hide from it all in the dunny a bloody spider bites yer ar$e and you die a slow an agonising death over about three days......

Last edited:
yeah it was pretty hektic up here last night. no tornados for me but there were 5 or so in difference areas

Hey Luke,
Burnett rising rapidly. Trish parents and sister have been evacuated by boat from the farm near Eidsvold. River already well past 2010/2011 levels in Eidsvold and still rising. Mundubberra, Gayndah are expecting higher than 2010/11 levels but are still predicting AT LEAST 2010/11 levels for Bundy. Looks like camping at Boondooma is off in a fortnights time and will be heading to Eidsvold as soon as we can get through.
Nathan

we copped a heap of rain here in maryborough, 250 odd mm in the last 24hr and 100mm the day before, the mary river is rising and because its catchment is the gympie area and the rain is headed south we will have more water head this way in a few days !!

bryan

im in bundy i drained a foot of water out of our pool yesterday about 9am and by 4am this morning it was overflowing. Its not a kiddys pool either :D 8x4mtrs

tappet i thought the same as you, apparently the first one started off as a water spout but even the weather mob released tornado warnings so ?
either way they have made a mess

Well, they are certainly dropping rain every where. Over Sunday, the Head of the Condamine River received enough rain to raise the river 5 metres and trigger a major flood warning. The boss was o the blower to her Aunty this evening, but even through she is 50 metres from the bank, no problems there. river is still up, so it will be fun at Warwick come Monday/Tuesday.

I want a refund.

I was lead to believe via ALP/Greens propoganda channel aka ABC, this extra tax the dirty red headed !@#$ !@#$ %^&*( ^T*&**&^&^ of a PM has been charging us would fix the weather.

Hope the weather comes good and the ALP communist party stay out of it.

Has Can Do insured your bridges etc yet ?

I dont want another tax.

Not good.

Tell you what though, just goes to show that humans aren't as smart as we think we're.

Mother Nature will always show us whose the boss.

Not good.

Tell you what though, just goes to show that humans aren't as smart as we think we're.

Mother Nature will always show us whose the boss.

We never were safe from mother nature and the way we are heading abusing the earth
We never will be! I hope everyone is okay, its a sunny 36-40 in Perth.... Want to trade?

Brett

Australia has done SFA on a global scale.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY[/YT]

Our rivers could be swam in if the lunatic Greens let us, our oceans can be swam in.

If we just used all our coal and oil for Australia, we would be self sufficient for hundreds of years.

The biggest problem with the world is overpopulation.

We get charged the biggest Carbon tax in the world and our standards are up near the highest.

mooloolaba ysterday

Attachments

• 269371_10151356615279869_516652915_n.jpg
    269371_10151356615279869_516652915_n.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back