d40 in water crossing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damo d40

Reaction score
hi i own a d40 06 auto and went in some water it was only up 6 inchs up the doors before i had water coming though the floors both side in the front and then the car went to limp mode then i turned it off and restared it and it come out of limp mode has any one else got this problem

Oh chortle chortle with derisive laughter, the only rivalry greater than Nissan vs Toyota is one Nissan vs another.......we are the people's Judian front, and the only thing we hate more than Romans is the people's front of judayah

:blasign:
:rofl2:

why ask your question in multiple threads all over the forum instead of just doing a search or posting one topic in the d40 area? and at the rate d40's seem to be breaking driveline components when offroad i'd have to say i don't drive a d40 because i didn't want to buy a shopping trolley.

Love it
If they don't wanna be picked on they should stay in there own section :blasign:
And stay on the tar:rofl:

Jeez damo,be careful where you post D40 questions.As well as raising the value of the d twentypoo forums,you got the d twentypoo boys all excited,they thought
they were in something better than a great wall.They were living the dream.
Live and learn.

Last edited:
One the blokes at work did a river crossing windows closed, water was 4" above his sill and water poured in.

D40's really get a hard time on building sites.... yet to meet one blokes whos a fan on site that owns one.

His timing chain let go soon after too ... so he fixed it and flogged it off....

I've owned a D40, Black-betty. Did 100,000kms in her, Simpson Desert twice, The Cape once. Vic high country on 3 different trips. She did a Mungo NP run, a couple of Flinders Rangers trips as well. She was so good I sold her & purchased a 550.

Latest posts

Back