navara meet, greet and 4wd on feb 24th

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wd location

• beach NOR

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bush NOR

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Beach SOR

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Bush SOR

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Mundaring Powerlines? i know everyone has probably already done them, so no surprises or issues finding the track.

I am always keen to try new areas though....

New to this forum and new to Nav's (had a GU3 patrol before). Would be nice to meet up with everyone and have a good 4wd session :) Beach runs are always fun, go for a swim, pop the bbq/hotplate on and cook up a feast! Also a good chance to get someone bogged (on purpose or not lol) and show correct recovery technique to people who may not know

Don't hold off because of me but I have been meaning to get out with everyone so will just throw the dates i am at work and see where we can go, if not we can make it another time/date.

Land in Perth on Thursday the 14th of Feb and fly back up to work on the 21st. of Feb
Land in Perth again on Thursday 7th of March then fly back to work on the 14th of March.
Back in Perth on the 28th of March and back up north on the 7th April.

If its to out of whack that is OK, I am sure we can organize another meet.

Brett

Is sunday the 17th a better date?

I'd be up for it, whatever date sounds OK. I'm sor near kwinana but not too fussed either north or south. We haven't really been anywhere so it would be good to see some spots. I've got a winch too if anyone gets too stuck, lol. Done plenty of 4wding before as well as beach driving, just haven't really had time to go out anywhere around Perth...

Last edited:
Who made the poll up for the locations? Add on Bush EOR. AKA Powerlines. Sort of equal distance for most people. Plus going to the Powerlines in the dry will give all the newer guys and gals a chance to view the tracks before they are covered in water, and then drown their Nav in winter.

Sunday 17th works for me also. Maybe just put a poll up for 17th or 24th and do whichever has the most votes...
Or do both?

Maybe like what Brett said. Do both weekends. One weekend do sand. The next do bush. Turn up to what ever one you can, or both.

Ok 17th sounds like a plan.
24th trip can be organized by anyone that didn't make it or is keen for another one :)

Back