Bought my Navara today

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozpacman

Reaction score
Well ladies and gents I managed to locate a nice clean single cab Navara so have purchased it today. 2006 Diesel 4x4 with alloy tray, bullbar and towbar - just what I was looking for. Only 23,000 on the clock so I'm hopeful that she'll provide many years of service.

I'm not a serious four wheel driver, just need the extra traction on my acerage block on the odd occasion when it's required. I look forward to keeping an eye on this forum for information and tips. There's a lot of good info here.

Take care,

Russ

Welcome mate and well done with the purchase!
I'm not a serious four wheel driver, just need the extra traction on my acerage block on the odd occasion when it's required.
This will change when you try a little bit , then you'll need to do some more and before you know it you're hooked. You will of course deny it to family and friends, even to yourself but that feeling you get when you lift a wheel and...............................

Cheers Brad

Welcome mate and well done with the purchase!This will change when you try a little bit , then you'll need to do some more and before you know it you're hooked. You will of course deny it to family and friends, even to yourself but that feeling you get when you lift a wheel and...............................

Cheers Brad

That is soo true, i traded in my vs commodore for the nav and i remember telling the misses 'now i cant spend anymore money on cars, you cant do up a 4wd'.
Boy was i wrong. But i wouldnt have it any other way.

Thanks guys, just got home in the new Nav. I've done about 1800 kms since I took delivery of it yesterday morning.

Those bench seats aren't really ideal for long trips I can tell you! In fairness though I didn't buy it to do long trips so it's all good. Very happy with the way she runs and drives.

Cheers,

Russ

Latest posts

Back