Time for a new poll, Beach or Mountain's ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beach or Mountain's ?

• Beach

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Mountain's

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Other and explain.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
To the beach man!

Getting there is only half the fun!

Surf, Dive, Spearfish, Kitesurf, boating. Mountains are fun too, but I'm not really into beating my ute up. Each to their own though.

Pretty sure there are none of these on the mountain VVVVV :no:
IMG_2411.jpg

Cheers

DJ

Mountains. More variety - beach has sand, water, syringes, box jellyfish, half-gobbled people, syringes, lifeguards sneaking a peek at Woman's Weekly magazine to get their jollies over Maggie Tabberer's latest outfit, seaweed, syringes, goofballs doing 120km/h in their 4WD towing a larger goofball on a truck innertube and even syringes.

Mountains have trees and rocks and gulleys and waterfalls and fire trails that lead nowhere and more rocks and valleys and holy Jesus where'd that roo come from and trees and fallen branches and rivers and rocks and creeks and grass and Sweet Mary another bloody roo and fords and muddy tracks and bushfires and more rocks and ...

... and I better stop before I talk myself out of it.

There is nothing like sitting down in the afternoon with a few cold beers watching the waves roll in.

I do like both but would have to lean towards beach.

Mountains. More variety - beach has sand, water, syringes, box jellyfish, half-gobbled people, syringes, lifeguards sneaking a peek at Woman's Weekly magazine to get their jollies over Maggie Tabberer's latest outfit, seaweed, syringes, goofballs doing 120km/h in their 4WD towing a larger goofball on a truck innertube and even syringes.

Mountains have trees and rocks and gulleys and waterfalls and fire trails that lead nowhere and more rocks and valleys and holy Jesus where'd that roo come from and trees and fallen branches and rivers and rocks and creeks and grass and Sweet Mary another bloody roo and fords and muddy tracks and bushfires and more rocks and ...

... and I better stop before I talk myself out of it.

Damn Old Tony! WTF sort of beaches do you have in your areas? We have endless pure white sand with crystal clear water teaming with fish and tropical coral and wicked reef breaks. Bugger all people around, no amenities, no phones, no water, no shops for 45 km in any direction.

We have massive sand dunes, no police so you can go fishing and drive back to the campsite with a 6 pack under your belt and not have to worry. We have clear skies and starry nights, campfires and only people who can get there own 4WD's and coz it's outa the way, no dickheads!

Sweet, you can keep ya syringes and poofter life guards :no:

WA = Wicked Aye?

DJ

WTF sort of beaches do you have in your areas?

Ones that steel-capped work boots were designed for.

Been a few people stabbed by hypodermics on Newcastle beaches. Walkin' along, next thing *ouch* and you're off to get tested in case you caught something from it. I can't imagine Sydney beaches being any better either.

I do miss the ol' days of camping on Seven Mile Beach at Genoa. Bloody NPWS put an end to that, and all we were doing was pitching a tent after catching the train there and hiking to the site! Mongrels! So I bought a car and headed into the Southern Highlands - now that's a nice place to go touring around. Lots of lovely spots to see.

And no salt water to rust the dub. Well, the dub's gone now, but I don't wanna tempt fate and rust the Nav either!

I like both but voted Mountains. Done more mountains recently but Bribie and DI will get a workout this summer.

i liked both, i voted mountains,

i like getting the nav in some donut's on the beach and power slide's, and chillin in the surf.
but i love climbing big hill's and tight tracks.

I voted mountains, because in between 2 mountains it makes a valley and when it rains the little creek gets deeper and i like!

Beach is nice too but i love the country/mountains better.

I voted mountains as well! I grew up in Lithgow and spent a lot of my spare time in the bush either at Newnes (Zig Zag) or any of the other many many places we could explore. I live in a beach side town now and it just doesn't have the same appeal as the bush for adventure.

Brad

Seen beaches in Sydney on the weekend, got nothing on a Valley with a waterfall etc.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh yes the waterfalls....ever had a shower underneath one, bloody awesome, have to admit it was at erskin falls which is in the otway ranges (its bush) but it is not far from lorne beach along the great ocean road.

Never showered under one. Seen a couple, found out about another one the other day not far from here.

Dave.

There is one at Paterson, a guy I know had some pics on facebook of another one up at Stroud.

Ill get the exact location of it from him.

The one at Paterson I have been to, dunno if its privately owned land. Pretty cool though.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back