rego

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04SilverSTR

Reaction score
Got my rego Renewal for the nave today, im in QLD and they are now slugging us $700.70 a year which im sure is up $100 more than when i got the nav 2 years ago :confused3::rambo: holy fark thieving pricks!!

whats everyone else paying??

cheers
bryan

it is shit, but even worse for me is the "traffic improvement fee"

For the nav it is about $27?? yet for my 250cc motorbike it was $29...more for something that weighs not even a tenth of the ute, and uses less than a quarter of the fuel.

Use dont need Greenslips in QLD do use ?

Greenslip and rego is like $1000 each year in NSW.

it is shit, but even worse for me is the "traffic improvement fee"

For the nav it is about $27?? yet for my 250cc motorbike it was $29...more for something that weighs not even a tenth of the ute, and uses less than a quarter of the fuel.

yeah I saw that is it only a new thing?

Been there for couple years, I've only had rego for 3 years and been there for those years

got mine the other day too, about $530 for a year on the private rate, just over $600 for business rate...

Sa reg is over $1000 as they classify it as a commercial vehicle.

Sa reg is over $1000 as they classify it as a commercial vehicle.

...and that's without 'greenslip' inspections -- so all you Queenslanders should stop your bitching & give Anna a hug for keeping rego so low next time you see her.

done a CTP quote - as I am a newbie - $958 the cheapest I found in NSW + all the RMS/RTA bullshit - I will probably looking at $1200 AUD after

Latest posts

Back